EUMICON at eMobility 2024: how raw materials can foster the development of the eMobilityeMobility photo article horiz.pdf
eMobility Expo World Congress (eMEVLC) 2024 is approaching and as its official strategic partner, EUMICON has tirelessly committed to give its paramount contribution to the event.
As European platform from the entire value chain of mineral resources and metals industries, EUMICON involved high level stakeholders from political, academic, and industrial fields to participate in the debates running out in the eMEVLC 2024.
EUMICON will moderate two panels in the CEOs Leadership Summit and the Energy & Batteries Forum; we will ask our speakers their best practices, their thoughts on concrete actions to put in play, and what kind of future challenges we should face in the development of technological innovations.
The CEOs Leadership Summit and Energy & Batteries Forum
EUMICON will play a primary role in the discussion that will open the debate of the first day. The Director General, Mr Roman Stiftner, will chair the round table The decarbonization challenge, represented by the following High Level speakers:
- Ms Isabel García Muñoz, Member of the European Parliament
- Mr Oliver Fernández, Electric Mobility Director at Repsol
- Mr Benjamin Krieger, Secretary General of European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA)
In the afternoon, the Director, Ms Francisca Paulsen, will take part of the Energy & Batteries Forum, moderating The world of the future: energy, raw material, and decarbonization to be more sustainable panel. Speakers from raw materials and energy sector will participate
- Ms Meri Rovira Puig, Strategic Marketing Director at La Farga
- Mr Pablo Martínez, Chief Strategic Officer at ITRB Group
- Mr Santiago Cuesta López, Director General at International Center for Advanced Materials and Raw Materials of Castilla y Leon (ICAMCyL)