We are recognised by the EU institutions as a reliable partner and a driving force in promoting a European industrial strategy. Being a partner of EUMICON will give you the access to our exclusive, high-profile events and workshops, and provides ample opportunities to network and connect to key actors, including:
- High-Level conference of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on Raw Materials. As yearly basis, EUMICON co-organises with the European Commission the High-Level Conference in the framework of the Raw Materials Week. It is an annual event that brings together stakeholders of the whole value chain and EU institutions who will discuss the current development of the raw materials sector.
- Dinner debates: In-depth discussions on the EU’s challenges in mineral and metal resources value chains with high-level political and industry stakeholders.
- Delegation trips: Bilateral talks with high-level EU decision-makers on the challenges currently facing industry.
- Design thinking workshops: Workshops with different industry experts and policy makers to discuss topics along the entire value chains.
- Educational cooperations: Workshops and (audiovisual) presentations of the raw materials industry for educational purposes or job fair events*, as well as study visits and talks with policy makers and industry experts within our events.
* Please note that, for the moment, the material is only available in German as most of the cooperations with schools/universities have been in Austria. However, we are working on expanding our cooperations at EU level and create content in English.
A common industrial vision as the cornerstone of a prosperous future for Europe
EUMICON started a Europe-wide stakeholder dialogue to identify the challenges and opportunities for the raw materials industry and its value chains. In this charter, we collected 25 most promising solutions collected from high-level stakeholder workshops.
The current geopolitical crises have shown the need to further accelerate both the green and digital transitions. Within this context, mineral resources and metals industries are at the core of those efforts.
Strong European industries are the engine of Europe’s recovery and reindustrialization. They contribute energy, mobility and digitization to industrial ecosystems using innovative solutions and approaches, and by reinventing business processes.
Recent geopolitical crises highlight Europe's need to secure industrial and economic sovereignty, while driving green and digital transformation. EUMICON will support the industries in crafting sustainable, competitive solutions for a resilient Europe.